Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

taking a buggy on easyjet - do you have to pay or book it in advance?

(6 Posts)
poppy123 Mon 27-Oct-08 21:46:50

hi, we are flying with Easyjet to Spain and I wondered if anyone knows if you have to pay to take a buggy with you like you have to pay for your luggage? also do you need to book it in when you make your booking? Anything else I should know, as I am flying with a 3 and 1 year old for the first time??? thanks

katyjo Mon 27-Oct-08 22:03:04

Usually even the low cost airlines let you take items for infants. We just flew with globespan and they let you take 2 items per child. We took a double buggy, travel cot and carseat in addition to our 60kg luggage allowance (ds 2.5 so had full allowance as well).
Give them a phone to check, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Thinkstoomuch Mon 27-Oct-08 22:03:52

Easyjet are good on this. See this link. They let you check in pram, car seat and travel cot and they don't charge.

Lovingthepink Mon 27-Oct-08 22:05:44

We went to Malaga in May and they said that a buggy, car seat and travel cot were free items and exempt from the luggage allowance. We were annoyed as we had paid for the extra weight!!

nicm Tue 28-Oct-08 01:02:07

hi

no you don't have to pay for the buggy. we just took ours to berlin and back. you can take it to the gate and then they will take it for you. only thing is though both going and coming home we didn't get it back until baggage reclaim!!

poppy123 Wed 29-Oct-08 21:07:52

thanks very much everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now