Talk

Advanced search

italy holiday park

(7 Posts)
frazzled74 Fri 19-Sep-08 14:54:42

I am looking to book a holiday park in italy next summer. we need somewhere quite near to airport with good public transport as we dont drive. will want it as cheap as possible.anyone got any ideas?

mumma2cjh Sun 21-Sep-08 18:14:40

DITTO

Sounds good and what Im looking for! Somewhere close but had tons of activites for a 4 year old....anyone?

brimfull Sun 21-Sep-08 18:16:36

yes please me too!

louise66 Mon 22-Sep-08 13:18:10

pra delle torri on venetian riviera. Can stay in bungalow, mobile or ready erected tent. 1hr from treviso, 30 mins from venice.Good beach and great waterpark.Hire bikes, crazy golf and brilliant evening funfair for little ones. Look on trip advisor at reviews.
Louise. PS Book direct with campsite, it may work out cheaper.

frazzled74 Mon 22-Sep-08 13:43:43

thanks will look into this.

Leslaki Thu 25-Sep-08 18:58:36

We went here this year in August and it was SO fantastic that I've booked to go back again next Aug!! I went on my own with my 2 dcs - 5 and 6 yos. It was excellent! Booked with canvas Life so paid with tesco vouchers! There is a direct bus whic stops outside the campsite entrance - only 3 e 50 pp to or from Marco Polo airport by bus - coach type buses and the driver loads your luggage into the boot for you and takes it out again. campsite takes you to your accom with your luggage on a wee golf car - kids loved that! You can walk into town or get a bus to Caorle which is gorgeous - also has a good water park. I didn't hire a car and didn't miss it! grin

Leslaki Thu 25-Sep-08 18:59:56

forgo to addd it has a fab pol comlex and is right ona lovely beach where you can hire pedalos etc. Restaurant is excellent too and there are mini cars and bumper boats for the kids to play on as well as an 'arcade' which unfortunately they discovered!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now