Advanced search

Just had a thought, I don't need written permission from xp to take the dec to Spain do I ??

(7 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Sun 31-Aug-08 19:25:31

Suddenyl realised that with them having a different surname to me, it may look odd anxd I may get asked ??

Anyone know ?

IllegallyBrunette Sun 31-Aug-08 19:25:54

DC not dec.

scorpio1 Sun 31-Aug-08 19:26:24

only if its over 6 weeks in length in think and he has PR

Aimsmum Sun 31-Aug-08 19:28:40

Message withdrawn

PortAndLemon Sun 31-Aug-08 19:30:56

If you're worried, take copies of their (full) birth certificates to prove you are their mother.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 31-Aug-08 19:34:54

Ahh good thought about birth certificates. Why didn't I think of that.

We go a week today smile

metmoo Mon 01-Sep-08 17:42:39

as long as you have passports, proof that you're his mum will be linked through that anyway as you put all details of parentage on application my son has different name and we been abroad no problems

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now