Talk

Advanced search

Anyone flown from Durham Tees Valley/Teesside airport?

(4 Posts)
MidgetGem Thu 28-Aug-08 19:23:47

Hi there, we normally fly from Newcastle but are going from Durham Tees Valley this yearwe fly in a couple of weeks time. DD will be one. I just wondered what the facilities were like once you go through to the departure lounge, are there shops which sell ready made formula? Thanks, Emma

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Thu 28-Aug-08 19:28:04

yes but it was teesside airport then. im not sure re the baby milk as i went with a friend so had no need to buy any but there is a large boots so i would imagine that they do sell it.

there are pubs and the usual maccyd's etc. but no childrens play area as far as i can remember.

dutchmam Thu 28-Aug-08 19:55:28

Departure lounge has no play area, but has cafe (and a small Costa outlet) and duty free shop. Don't think I've seen the ready made formula (it's been a couple of years since I needed that!)but you could ring them and find out. It's a lot smaller than Newcastle and I cannot visualise a Boots like SheSells says but I may be wrong.
This is website www.durhamteesvalleyairport.com/page.php?p=35
I've found that the staff are very helpful and there's rarely a queue for anything.

MidgetGem Fri 29-Aug-08 13:43:25

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'll give the airport a ring to find out for sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now