Talk

Advanced search

Cheap accomidation wanted, Sorento, ITALY.

(4 Posts)
Tas1 Thu 28-Aug-08 17:20:16

I have put a thread in camping, as this may be an option.

We are thinking of going to Sorento, Italy next summer and we are looking for cheap accomidation.

Does anyone have any ideas.

My DH & I have been a couple of times before but have always stayed in Hotels. I think this would be an expensive option so we are looking into something cheaper.

Any suggestions welcome.

mumma2cjh Fri 29-Aug-08 09:40:45

we stayed at the Capodimonte hotel, Sorrento and there was a camp site nearby that seemed popular but not sure what it was called.

sinclair Sat 30-Aug-08 22:46:24

what is your budget if you don't mind me asking? We have just come back from interrailing and had a few nights in a b&b in Sorrento - around 115E a night inc b/fast I think for three of us but it had a little pool which made it for us.

there are some brilliant agriturismo places too but the ones with pools / close to town seem to get booked up quickly.

or try book direct from owner websites if you are there for more than a few days - holiday lettings or owners direct - if you really can book this early you will have the pick!

Tas1 Sun 31-Aug-08 10:51:18

Thanks Sinclair, since posting we have now found somewhere. Thanks to everyone who answered me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now