Talk

Advanced search

Italy campsites in May?

(4 Posts)
myermay Wed 27-Aug-08 18:16:37

We have never been to Italy before and have been looking at the Canvas holiday sites.

Does anyone know what sort of temp it will be towards teh end of may & can anyone receommend a site relatively close to the beach that is clean, not too huge. thanks

Leslaki Sun 31-Aug-08 09:47:23

Just back from here with canvas life. It's fantastic!!! 5 mins walk to beach,4 pools. Everything you need on site. Bus stop outside with direct links to Venice, airport, Jesolo and caorle. uch a fab holiday and I want to go back right now! Feel free to ask me more! Donnu about emperatre but imagine it would be lovely to visit Venice and islands in may - boiling hot in August!

PeaMcLean Sun 31-Aug-08 19:50:49

End of may is lovely. Not too warm, but you should get mostly nice sunny days.

Parc Albatros at San Vincenzo in tuscany is near a beach. I've posted about it elsewhere (ad infinitum!) so you'll find it through Search. Hope that helps.

smile

Leslaki Sun 31-Aug-08 21:12:55

scuse typos!! Have just researched other camping life options (to use tesco vouchers!!) and am gonna go back to Portofelice! I NEVER go back!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now