Advanced search

Got Holiday Insurance - what else should I take out?

(4 Posts)
mumma2cjh Tue 26-Aug-08 08:58:20

not been abroad for at least 4 years so out of touch. Is there anything else I should take to cover us for medical mis haps etc???

PeaMcLean Tue 26-Aug-08 08:59:54

I think you need a EHIC form which you can get on line. I'll go off and google in a mo... Replaced the old E111. they send it to you in about 3 days.

PeaMcLean Tue 26-Aug-08 09:01:30


mumma2cjh Tue 26-Aug-08 09:08:07

Thanks for this

I go on Monday so dont thinkI will get this in time - Im sure the "thing" I saw was free?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: