Talk

Advanced search

Coventry Airport - car parking, cant find it listed on airport parking sites???

(7 Posts)
mumma2cjh Thu 07-Aug-08 08:41:17

Im going to book this airport but can not find it on most cheap airport parking sites???

Never been is it really small or something????

whomovedmychocolate Thu 07-Aug-08 23:31:05

No, it's a tad crap though! You need to get the right car park for the terminal you want though. Just google to find loads of them.

It used to be really small but now it's quite popular for charters (actually it is pretty small compared to say Birmingham) but it's okay - I'm from Coventry originally.

WendyWeber Thu 07-Aug-08 23:32:32

If it's anything like Liverpool (also pretty small) you can just roll up & park in the long-stay car park.

WendyWeber Thu 07-Aug-08 23:33:44

Otherwise, try here smile

whomovedmychocolate Thu 07-Aug-08 23:42:58

It's about 60% cheaper to book online in advance than roll up and park. Oh and the traffic in Coventry is shite - you will sit for ages on the roundabout before the airport. It will drive you nuts.

Enjoy

WendyWeber Thu 07-Aug-08 23:46:03

It isn't cheaper at Liverpool, wmmc grin

I have been googling Coventry though, the best deals are where you book parking along with a hotel the night before, the hotel is relatively dear but the parking is then free!

mumma2cjh Sun 10-Aug-08 09:26:46

thanks for this 1 week will cost me £48!!!! gosh went off site at B'ham last year for £15!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now