Talk

Advanced search

Advice re. Single Parent Holiday (somewhere like Menorca) with 1 x Fussy Toddler

(2 Posts)
superflybaby Wed 06-Aug-08 11:10:33

I want to book up just me & my under 3 yo for next April/May.

I love Menorca but haven't been for ages. Thinking it would be ideal as lovely safe beaches & family friendly resorts.

Anyone know best tour operator to book with or any extra lovely destinations? Don't want to spend more than 3 hours on a plane.

What extras should I look for? one place had mother & baby (under 4's) activities as she is too young for kids club. that sounded good. But seems i have to pay almost adult rate for her to travel, so much to consider!

chloemummy Thu 07-Aug-08 14:17:01

You will have to pay two adults. I have travelled most years and my dd is 7 and that is what you have to pay. Sometimes it is cheaper to do the whole package yourself. For eg. book two cheap flights then fix accommodation and then transfer all separately. That is what I have done and find it works out best that way. I have been to majorca twice with my daughter once when she was 2 and when she was 3. Hope that helps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now