Talk

Advanced search

Passports have arrived!!!! Right please help me find an AI holiday for September?

(10 Posts)
mumma2cjh Tue 05-Aug-08 16:49:24

Please help as Ive only found one holiday - Majorca, Safari Apts! Here's my requirements:

Preferences are: Majorca, Ibiza, Cyprus, Canaries

* Can travel from 1 Sept - 7th Sept
* Preferably 2-3 hr flight
* 1 week
* 2 adults one 3 yr old
* Must be AI
* Must be near beach
* Good quality hotel/food with play park
* Midlands airports (Emids, Bham, Coventry)
* Day flights

Im struggling as all decent hols are night flights, HB and no where near the beach

mumto2andnomore Tue 05-Aug-08 17:04:07

whats your budget ? ive been looking for holidays and found direct line holidays come out quite cheap, never used them so cant vouch for them though.

LIZS Tue 05-Aug-08 17:14:05

try here. Alcudia/Playa da Muro beach very child friendly

mumma2cjh Tue 05-Aug-08 19:55:28

Budget no more than £1,200.
Thanks which hotel LizS?

LIZS Tue 05-Aug-08 20:02:56

The one we stayed in isn't there but there are several right on the beach like the Iberostar.

mumma2cjh Wed 06-Aug-08 15:44:59

anymore suggestions????

ScoobyDoo Wed 06-Aug-08 15:49:47

Oh we stayed in a gorgeous place in Alcudia Majorca, it was right on the beach, let me see if i can find it..

mumma2cjh Thu 07-Aug-08 16:33:59

anyone else?????

herbietea Thu 07-Aug-08 20:56:54

Message withdrawn

mumma2cjh Thu 07-Aug-08 21:59:20

really dont want to do SC...3 different sets of friends have come back from Spain, Canaries etc.. and all said that euro so dire that eating out/drinks etc... was very very expensive. Its also our first hol abroad with our 3 yr old and had a hard year to date so bascially just want to chill - may sound boring - but just want to get on a plane, to a good hotel and chill - with beach and amenitites to hand.

Everywhere else is HB and only £200 cheaper than AI at Safari Apts....Im sure we would spend far more on lunches, drinks, ice creams etc...

Read about Sa Coma and doesnt seem too bad, quite family orientated but like I said I just want to chill.

I love Cala Dor and Calas de Majorca but cant find decent AI hotels there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now