Talk

Advanced search

Calling Podpast/MandyMac and anyone else who knows Vilanova i la Geltru /Costa Dorada

(5 Posts)
lilolilmanchester Mon 04-Aug-08 13:13:06

Quick MN search suggests you've both been. We're going to Vilanova park with Eurocamp on Thurs.
Will obviously spend a couple of days up in Barcelona, also thinking of visiting , Tarragona, Sitges & Salou. Any where else you'd recommend? Port Aventura sounds worth a visit - have you been? (DCs are 15 and 10) and also would like to knwo if there are any good waterparks (Costa Caribe??)

missmama Mon 04-Aug-08 13:18:30

There is a waterpark just outside Llorret de Mar which we went to on our way back from Salou one year.

lilolilmanchester Mon 04-Aug-08 13:21:18

Thanks Missmama. Lloret de Mar is quite a long way North from where we're going, Was it any good? Would only be worth the journey if there wasn't one closer.

missmama Mon 04-Aug-08 17:22:17

Had a chat with my Dad who does all the driving in Spain. He said that if you are going to Salou don't bother with any water parks. One of the campsites has two of the largest pool complexes in Europe, better than the Fort Adventura ones too. He does not remember which campsite sorry, but is definite about his information smile

lilolilmanchester Mon 04-Aug-08 18:24:02

oh, ok, thanks Dad of missmama. Can anyone help me with the missing info???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now