Talk

Advanced search

Kid friendly hotel somehwere warm in April. Help please.

(3 Posts)
bear73 Thu 31-Jul-08 10:37:39

Hi

I was hoping to get some first hand recommendations of a good family hotels to stay in April. We would like to go somewhere where there would be guaranteed sunshine but not too far afield. Our preference would be Cyprus but would consider other places (like Canaries, Greece.)

We are only travelling with one 6 year old so a kids club would be great so she can make friends. Just something for a hour or 2 a day where she can do activities with other kids if she chooses. We usually travel with first choice but always go in the height of summer. I have looked at a few brochures and from what I can see there aren't many kids clubs operating in April.

We would like a nice hotel probably a nice 3* or a 4* Having great facilities for kids would be our most important criteria because if she is happy then we are happy!

It would only be for a week in the Easter hols but would love to hear of peoples experiences (good and bad) of hotels somewhere warm and very kid friendly.

Many thanks

TheMagnificent7 Thu 31-Jul-08 21:05:27

I swear by Portaventura which is just south of Barcelona. Have been twice, both daughters loved it. I'm single so used the kids club a bit, and they were very active and friendly. It's a theme park complex so may not be your cup of tea but my 4 and 9 year olds loved it. They always reply to their emails so you could ask about the kids club if it isn't on the website : www.portaventura.es

bear73 Thu 31-Jul-08 21:46:57

Hi

My little girl loves theme parks so that would probably be quite good for us. Not sure what the weather is like in Spain in April, probably not great but if you're not lying by a pool on a beach holiday then that doesn't really matter.

I will look into that idea - thanks.

bear

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now