Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions for villa or cottage in France (or elsewhere!) with 10 mth old

(6 Posts)
LeelaBoBoo Mon 28-Jul-08 22:44:42

We're planning a break in October with DD(who will then be 10 months) and mother-in-law gulp. The idea is to have somewhere where we can make ourselves at home for a couple of weeks like a villa or cottage and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. We were kind of thinking France, but really open to suggestions...

aznerak Tue 29-Jul-08 06:59:30

My parents have a villa in the South of France (in the Languedoc) which is very child friendly and everything is provided! Let me know if you would like more information.

aznerak Tue 29-Jul-08 09:42:15

Their small ad is here

glamourbadger Tue 29-Jul-08 11:40:31

We've just come back from a week here. Lovely gites run by a young English couple. Incredibly well equipped, brand new highchairs, cots, fab pool and lawn with a bbq. The website doesn't really do it justice. Was incredibly clean and tidy and they laid on an amazing welcome basket - beer, wine, milk, local food. Was an easy drive, we took the Eurotunnel and did a night stopover in Rouen.

jenpet Tue 29-Jul-08 11:46:51

Or here perhaps? Discount on Brittany Ferries as well....

nobodytoldme Wed 30-Jul-08 10:23:50

Bumping this for you as we are looking for exactly the same thing with 11 month old! In september though so we are not competing with you grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now