Talk

Advanced search

How can you find out how much flights would be for next year ??

(14 Posts)
IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 13:50:10

The airline sites I have tried all only go up to March next year and I want to look at May.

tiredemma Sun 27-Jul-08 15:43:02

Low cost airlines dont release their prices until around end sept/early oct. (im also looking for flights for next year!!

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 16:29:25

Ahh thanks emma, will try again in sept/oct then.

Haven't been on this years holiday yet, but it has been lovely having something to look forward to, and want to make use of us all finally having passports, so want to see if I can find something cheap for next year.

Any ideas on where to go ??

MatNanPlus Sun 27-Jul-08 16:32:59

What type of holiday do you want IB?

Hot, busy/activity, self-catering, pool, beach, mountains, pampering, flying time local or distant?

tiredemma Sun 27-Jul-08 16:34:58

I really think that Majorca is a fab place for family holiday.

what date are you looking around ( I can still get some cheap accom through my old work)

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 16:41:14

Not 100% sure on dates yet emma, but dd1 has SATS and starts secondary school next year so I might try for whit week depending on how stupdily expensive it is.

I want nice weather but not silly hot, loacl stuff for the kids to do, nice local beach.

Was also considering DLP but can't find any costs for that either as it is too early still.

tiredemma Sun 27-Jul-08 16:44:58

Palma nova is great, lots to do- same with Cala Dor.

Would your mom be going also?
The accom would be ok for whit week, but your flights will be mega bucks.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 16:49:46

Ahh I see, hmm might have to rethink the dates then.

Would be me, my mum and the kids yeah.

tiredemma Sun 27-Jul-08 16:59:21

this is in alcudia ( which is another great family resort)

Its a huge holiday complex with everything on it (it has about 8 pools and entertainment etc)

It also does 2 bedroomed apts

£224 total price for accom for the week

bellevue alcudia

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 17:06:02

That looks nice emma. Have bookmarked that site.

Will have to have a word with my mum I think.

I paid for all of this years holiday as a thank you for all the help she's given me since the split, but I couldn't afford to do that again, so will have to see what she can afford to spend too.

tiredemma Sun 27-Jul-08 17:22:08

let me know if you need any help finding something

eandh Sun 27-Jul-08 17:31:54

IB - we are doing DLP in september (booked last november through another mumsnetter!!) we are staying in disney hotel inc breakfast mon-thurs and that was £392 including park passes plus £180 for eurostar (2 adults, 1 4 year old and 1 22month old didnt have to pay for her)just to give you rough idea of costings!

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 17:33:08

Thank you eandh, thats really helpful.

I know my mum is desperate to take them to DLP so will mention both options to her.

IllegallyBrunette Sun 27-Jul-08 17:33:43

Thanks emma, will definatly give you a shout when we know what we want to do.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now