Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a lovely family hotel in a nice family friendly resort ???

(11 Posts)
yorkiemom Wed 16-Jul-08 08:32:31

Really fancy going somewhere nice next June, especially after not going abroad this year.

We have previously done thomson superfamily in Menorca and Majorca, but fancy something a bit nicer (although still with kids club).

My dh really wants all inclusive, so no worry about spending money!

Any recommendations gratefully received .
Thanks

mumma2cjh Thu 17-Jul-08 17:09:03

Safari Apartments in Sa Coma Majorca AI with Thomson or Portland. Ive posted this asking if anyone would recommend.

They apartments and resort looks fabulous

MaloryTowersUrbaniteLady Thu 17-Jul-08 17:12:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HolidaysQueen Fri 18-Jul-08 19:02:56

No idea on price but a friend loved Princess Yaiza in Playa Blanca on Lanzarote which is great for kids. Lanzarote is lovely and Playa Blanca is a nice quiet resort (lots of pedestrian areas IIRC so good for kids)

Buda Fri 18-Jul-08 19:04:21

Sani resort here too! Off on Monday for a week and looking forward to it.

yorkiemom Sat 19-Jul-08 10:11:54

Thanks everyone, will be checking these out later.

HolidayQueen, I did like the look of Playa Blanca, child friendly etc so thats definately a mabey.

Thanks

norkmaiden Sun 20-Jul-08 15:08:52

Malory and Buda - which bit of the Sani resort? Googled it and it looks like there's a range of places under the same company - ??

Buda Sun 20-Jul-08 21:26:18

Hi nork

There are various options. The Beach Club is bungalows - I wasn't keen - found them small and dated but I think they have been renovated recently.

We usually go for the Sani Beach Hotel - 4 star hotel - lovely pool areas and 2 beaches. Reasonable restaurants and walking distance - nice stroll - to the marina for a bigger choice of restauratns.

The Porto Sani VIllage and Asterias Suites are more upmarket - may be doable on a package from UK but I can never justify cost.

bellavita Sun 20-Jul-08 22:09:55

we stopped here at the Sheraton Algarve last Oct half-term.

They have a hotel which we stayed in, but also have townhouses and villas on the complex.

I don't think they do all inclusive, but we managed to get breakfast included in our cost.

The breakfast was buffet style with everything you could wish for and it was very nice.

popmum Sun 20-Jul-08 22:19:43

we're going to Fuerte el Rompido in El Rompido Costa de la Luz Spain with first choice premier families. Am seriously hoping it'll be good. link

bythepowerofgreyskull Sun 20-Jul-08 22:21:11

Another vote for Sani.
we stayed in porto sani village last year, it was great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now