Talk

Advanced search

Shorthaul winter sun with kids club - does it exist ?

(8 Posts)
mousemole Sat 12-Jul-08 16:09:11

We'd like to take a trip in November with DS1 ( 3) and Ds1 (1). Does anyone know of any great hotels with kids clubs that would cater for children under 4 ? Have ruled out Morocco ( too cold) Tunisia ( been before and didn't like it). Egypt, Dubai ?

mousemole Sun 13-Jul-08 17:43:09

anyone ?

HolidaysQueen Sun 13-Jul-08 21:15:31

I can totally recommend Sharm el Sheikh as a great destination. We're going for our third winter sun trip in November, first time with baby (he'll be a bit too young for kids clubs!)

I don't know what your budget is, so these may be out of your price range but the Four Seasons in Sharm is meant to be amazing for babies and kids. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency last time and there were loads of kids there so I imagine they may well have something for kids. There are lots of big hotels in Sharm so I imagine there would be plenty of hotels with things for children.

I'd definitely recommend taking a look at some brochures and finding hotels you like the look of and then seeing what the facilities are.

HolidaysQueen Sun 13-Jul-08 21:18:10

Also, Lanzarote or other Canary Islands might be a good idea. I have a friend who stayed at the Princess Yaiza with her daughter who was 18 months at the time and it is meant to be excellent for children. Lanzarote is actually a really nice island - not at all Lanzagrotty - and the weather is usually a lovely temperature at that time of year (not too hot so great for little ones). There are some beautiful beaches all over the island.

mousemole Mon 14-Jul-08 09:48:56

ooh thanks Holiday Queen, that is really useful.

theexmrsfederer Mon 14-Jul-08 16:56:52

I can recommend the Riu Vistamar in Gran Canaria. It has a lovely kids club year round (and a fab hotel too).

mousemole Mon 14-Jul-08 19:27:39

thanks theex, will look that one up

theexmrsfederer Mon 14-Jul-08 20:08:06

You will find it on the First Choice website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now