Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

James Villas - anyone used them?

(13 Posts)
hunkermunker Mon 24-Sep-07 15:57:17

Thinking of going with them next year. Any stories of good/bad things?

MrsRecycle Mon 24-Sep-07 16:11:12

no but you're wanted here (ok you get the hint!!)

Hi by the way!!

SmartArse Mon 24-Sep-07 16:13:29

No, but I know the people who own them and now they keep bombarding me with e-mails via the class list at school, cheeky sods!

onlyjoking Mon 24-Sep-07 16:14:15

used them lots of times. they were very good never had a problem. always found thier flights pricey so used to book flights seperate. where you thinking of going hunker?

hunkermunker Mon 24-Sep-07 16:49:39

Oh, somewhere Spanish and touristy grin Want warm weather and stuff still open in Sep/Oct.

Hi MrsR - I've already posted on other thread to CD smile How's your lovely DS?

Flights don't seem massively expensive, but haven't compared. Thank you!

FioFio Mon 24-Sep-07 16:50:52

Message withdrawn

onlyjoking Mon 24-Sep-07 16:55:01

we have done portugal lanzarote and menorca with them, menorca close at the end of october so is is very quiet then and cheaper.
if you give me an idea of dates and airport i will see how cheap i can get them, we saved 1000 (there are 5 of us thou) on our last lanzarote trip by booking separate flights

hunkermunker Mon 24-Sep-07 16:56:16

Oh, bless you, OJ - will have a proper look on JV later and post again, if that's OK? Thank you!

cardy Mon 24-Sep-07 16:58:35

I have, twice for villas in Pollensa, Majorca. The villas were lovely and we had no problems at all. We booked flights seperately as it was cheeper.

onlyjoking Mon 24-Sep-07 17:10:42

our villa requirements may be different to your but we need three bedrooms a pool with stair type steps and a shallow end, and as we didn't want to drive we wanted to be within walking distance of stuff, you may need different things

TeeJaye Mon 24-Sep-07 21:22:43

You'd probably find somewhere cheaper with Holiday Lettings.

FLIER Mon 24-Sep-07 21:26:13

we used them for a villa in majorca a couple of years ago. No complaints, they were very good. Agree with those who posted re the flights though, you should be able to get them cheaper, and car hire too.
They also seem to discount nearer the time, altho you won't get your choice of villa etc.

MrsRecycle Thu 27-Sep-07 13:48:13

he's a little monster now - into everything though still small (in 3-6 m although he's 13 months). My little terror as I call him. How are your ds's?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now