Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

which center parcs is the new one in Picardy ?

(10 Posts)
melsy Mon 17-Sep-07 20:33:56

I cant seem to find it and none say Picardy hmm & [doh]?? Im not familiar with that area of france at all. www.centerparcs.com/EN/NL/villages

Trying to cheer myself up planning possible New years eve trip there with family.

We really need to get away

Othersideofthechannel Tue 18-Sep-07 05:40:26

Probably coz there are none in Picardy. The one in Verneuil sur Avre is in Normandy and the one near in Reims is in Champagne-Ardennes. Both fairly near Picardy.

I think the Reims one is the new one though.

Othersideofthechannel Tue 18-Sep-07 07:17:24

Oops, just checked with DH who is from Picardy. The one near Reims IS in Picardy, although Reims itself is in Champagne-Ardennes

Othersideofthechannel Tue 18-Sep-07 07:18:01

Are you glum about something specific or is it just end of the summer blues?

melsy Tue 18-Sep-07 09:14:39

ok trying to get my head around that !!!Thank you for rekpying though, Ive been feeling like the mn leper and Im an oldy here lol. Its all you yunguns!!!

Never really had summer holiday as such, its been spent in various hospitals , glum about several specific things. Have a few threads on them, not everything has been disclosed on MN however, its not all very pretty sad.

melsy Tue 18-Sep-07 09:23:06

so is this the one www.centerparcs.com/EN/NL/villages/lac_dailette ????

Othersideofthechannel Tue 18-Sep-07 12:41:21

Yes, that's the one. Sorry about the lesson in French geography.

Sorry you're having a rough time. (I don't have time right now to see what's been going on. I'm at work)
I hope the holiday helps.

melsy Tue 18-Sep-07 13:08:25

ok great , is that the newest one , it looks lovely on the little pictures.

Othersideofthechannel Wed 19-Sep-07 05:21:16

Yes it does.
Can you report back if you go?

Scotia Sat 22-Sep-07 16:52:59

I've been there on a day trip about 8 years ago. We were staying in Marle, which is quite near Laon. The kids loved the lake and the water slides. I'd love to go back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now