Talk

Advanced search

anyone used a "Meet and Greet" at Manchester Airport?

(7 Posts)
cutekids Thu 13-Sep-07 14:07:38

from what i can gather, there's quite a few different companies who do this. I'm looking for a reliable company who won't dictate when they'll meet us by our check-in times. I like to get into the airport early!!!

cutekids Thu 13-Sep-07 14:28:50

Anyone?

oliveoil Thu 13-Sep-07 14:29:30

do you want a red carpet and paparazzi?

WendyWeber Thu 13-Sep-07 14:31:46

We used one in May - Skypark? Reasonable and efficient - I don't think dictating is what they do though, I think they just assume people generally want to arrive in line with check-in requirements.

I got them from a search site anyway, hang on a tick...

WendyWeber Thu 13-Sep-07 14:34:53

It was this one

They were waiting when we pulled up, and then had the car outside as we emerged - the only tricky bit is that they like you to pick the car up again at Departures (because they can't hang around outside Arrivals?) and it's quite hard to find Departures from the inside (luckily I had an ex-Boy Scout with me grin)

cutekids Thu 13-Sep-07 14:40:28

thanks WW!smile

WendyWeber Thu 13-Sep-07 14:57:50

From reading some of the comments though it looks as if you have to drop off in a car park now - since the Glasgow airport incident - which isn't going to be as convenient. But most comments are still favourable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now