Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris - will the Davy Crockett "cabins" be habitable in December?

(5 Posts)
stealthsquiggle Tue 04-Sep-07 21:51:12

We are looking at a cheap break to Disneyland with friends - by far the cheapest option is a Davy Crockett cabin, but the other mother and I don't "do" cold - so does anyone know if the cabins have effective heating?!

stealthsquiggle Wed 05-Sep-07 08:59:58

Bump - pretty please - any/all input welcome - I think we need to book it tonight!

ShrinkingViolet Wed 05-Sep-07 09:05:26

we went in October half term a few years back - it was electric wall heaters, which needed to be run on high for quite a while to warm the place up, but once it was warm, they were pretty effective.
Try and arrive as early in the day as you can, so that you have time to run the heaters (unlike us who arrived at about 8pm, and needed to put small children straight to bed...)

stealthsquiggle Wed 05-Sep-07 10:59:33

Thanks SV - I did eventually find something that said that they had heating - but we will plan(!) our itinerary to make sure we can drop luggage and turn heaters on and then go somewhere warmer for a while.

soapbox Wed 05-Sep-07 11:02:03

We stayed in them over New Year one year and it was very cosy and toasty in the cabins, despite being freezing outside.

We had a great stay there - the pool is one of the best at Eurodisney in my view.

The on-site restaurant is awful though - like a school canteen! Go to the big hypermarche which is nearby and stock up on yummy cheese, bread and wine for the evenings insteadgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now