Talk

Advanced search

Can it be done?

(3 Posts)
Novacane Fri 24-Aug-07 12:01:34

Im looking to book last minute for around the 22nd sept onwards for a week. We only get the money on the 18th Sept so this really will be last minute.

I'm wanting to spend no more than 1000 really, for myself,DP and DS (3), and ideally would love a villa with a private pool, but i'm realistic that I probably have fat chance.

So, anyone have experience of last LAST minute hols?

any good sites we can look at?

and most importantly, where in europe do you recommend? temp wise, (still want it to be warm but not stifling, first time for DS abroad), and most of all we need no stress- we have had a very rough couple of years and we need to chill out.

Nova.

WestCountryLass Sun 26-Aug-07 21:35:19

I booked Corfu last October last minute. I actually got the tour operators details from lastminute.com, contacted them direct and got it even cheaper.

I've booked Haven holidays last minute as well and now this is my method of choice, except for Easyjet flights as these usually end up more expensive the closer you get.

samanthar Sat 01-Sep-07 19:42:00

corsica try holidayoptions
mallorca

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: