Talk

Advanced search

Gogroopie Christmas Market break... Too good to be true?

(6 Posts)
Bluewavescrashing Thu 03-Oct-19 16:28:39

https://www.gogroopie.com/deal/zakitm1ccq/2_3_Night_4__Christmas_Market_Break_With_Hotel__Breakfast___Flights

My sensible inner voice says this looks dodgy. Anyone booked with them before?

SJane48S Thu 03-Oct-19 19:07:13

Looks ridiculously cheap! Must be some sort of catch either re flight times or hotel.

Bluewavescrashing Thu 03-Oct-19 19:40:01

Yes... But it might be worth flying in the middle of the night! You wouldn't spend much time in the hotel I guess.

SJane48S Fri 04-Oct-19 08:11:41

I think I’d probably go for it just based on price in the knowledge that the flight time would be crap and the hotel not one I’d choose (looks like it’s on the outskirts and any hotel that boasts complimentary hairdryers as a feature isn’t going to be deluxe!), Prague however is such an incredibly beautiful city that it would make up for that - & as you say, how much time would you want to spend in the hotel anyway? We went in a February years ago and the cafe’s serve hot spiced red wine and have outside heaters. It’s very atmospheric in winter! We did a ghost walk at night around the old town with teenage DDs which was great!

Bluewavescrashing Fri 04-Oct-19 15:33:46

I've booked a trip to Prague for February. Ryanair flights and booking.com 4 star hotel. Seems safer this way, still only £179 each for 3 nights in a hotel and nice flight times from a local airport 😀

SJane48S Fri 04-Oct-19 15:50:26

That’s a good deal - enjoy!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »