Talk

Advanced search

Flights to Paphos in May

(5 Posts)
Happyelfjokeday Sun 25-Aug-19 15:50:24

Hi, aiming for Cyprus holiday for May half term this year. Special offer on accommodation until end of August... but flights for EasyJet & presumably Ryanair not released until September. The ones already visible (TUI, jet2) have a night flight on way back and seem quite expensive (eg £500 per person).
Just wondering if anyone had flown in May before (from a midlands or Manchester airport) and if the budget airlines tend to be cheaper and not in the middle of the night...! I know that’s no guarantee for next year but gives an idea... thank you

UncomfortableSilence Sun 25-Aug-19 15:57:06

Ryanair are out now I looked at Stansted to Paphos today but they were expensive, I do generally find the May half term the most expensive flight wise.

You can sign up for alerts so you know when flights are released.

RachelEllenR Sun 25-Aug-19 15:58:51

That sounds about right for half term unfortunately. Outside half term they are less than £200 each in May. BA was actually the cheapest last year for us at £1750 for a family of 4 for 8 days over half term. Maybe I missed some good deals after I'd booked though!

Happyelfjokeday Sun 25-Aug-19 17:52:23

Ouch!!!

zafferana Mon 26-Aug-19 14:36:28

Flights to Cyprus in May and Oct are always horrendous! We went with my family two years running in Oct half term and the direct flights from E. Midlands (which some of them booked), were £700 pp!! We flew from London with Aegean and they were more reasonable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »