Talk

Advanced search

Anybody stayed at Paradise Club apartments Cal n bosch menorca this year?

(3 Posts)
firstmum45 Mon 06-Aug-07 14:19:21

I have found a good deal with a flight on a saturday to this accommodation however I have one doubt last year reviews of this place said it was tired looking and not cleaned on a regular basis however I have come across a few reviews that say these apartments have been refurbished and are really good. Tour operators do not seem to have updated their info on them so am not sure unless any mumsnetters know differently

Thanks

PestoMonster Mon 06-Aug-07 14:43:29

Sorry, I haven't stayed at those apartments but Cala'n'Bosch is a great resort. One very nice beach, one not quite as nice beach (but still good), a harbour with plenty of restaurants, one of those dotto trains, playground, and close by there was a good water park. I would take a gamble on the accomodation as the other pluses would more than make up for 'tired' rooms imo.

Have a nice holiday

firstmum45 Mon 06-Aug-07 21:25:41

Thanks for the info, have just come across the hotel groups website and they have indeed been revamped flat tv screens on the walls and new furniture

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now