Talk

Advanced search

Does this exist?

(4 Posts)
SmartPlay Fri 23-Aug-19 23:36:29

I was there once, at golden beach, and it was beautiful. The sea was awesome - so silky soft!
But it's almost exclusively a tourist area, so you won't find much of typical local cuisine.

Cheap doesn't mean bad quality, just as expensive doesn't mean good quality ;) It's cheap, because the price level is low in Bulgaria. I paid around 800 pounds at the end of september for a week for 2 people all inclusive. It was a simple hotel, but great concerning cleanliness, food, service. So don't let the cheap price put you off, thinking it means it will be bad ;)

SinittasDancers Fri 23-Aug-19 23:11:25

Thanks, just checked it out - looks very cheap! Is that good or bad?! Re. all-inclusive, I don't mind just going half-board and finding local restaurants as long as they're near and not serving fry-ups/chicken in a basket....

SmartPlay Fri 23-Aug-19 21:31:01

Except for the authentic food .... Bulgaria, Black Sea, All Inclusive.

SinittasDancers Fri 23-Aug-19 19:53:48

I'm looking for a holiday for summer 2020, shorthaul, pref flights, transfers, hotel included - I don't want to hire a car. Walking distance to beach/restaurants (10 mins max as husband has mobility problems), not hugely expensive (eg found somewhere that fit the bill in Corsica - it was 12k for 10 days!!!). And 'naice' - authentic local food and doesn't feel like it's just full of Brits.

Does this actually exist?

Thanks for any suggestions

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »