Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Barcelona with a baby

(4 Posts)
ratfly Wed 01-Aug-07 20:17:11

We love travelling and are well travelled, but this will be the first time we have taken ds abroad.
We are hoping to go in October (1/2 term-ish as I teach), when ds will be 9 months old (and probably crawling)
I have a nice link to some apartments so we can go s/c. So, I was just wondering if Barcelona is nice with a baby in tow? How baby friendly is it?

quiveutmabonnebaguette Wed 01-Aug-07 20:20:48

Hi !!! Barcelona is really family friendly in my advice !! I love Barcelona, I have been there with my friends and would love to go with my family ! Would you mind to give me the link you are talking about in your thread ??

ratfly Wed 01-Aug-07 20:27:53

Hi. The link was recommended on this site!

http://www.habitatapartments.com/reservaconsulta.php?ini_dd=18&ini_yyyymm=2007-10&findd=2 5&finyyyymm=2007-10&n_adultos=2&n_ninyos=0&n_bebes=1&accion=buscar&idapartamento=

happyhat Thu 02-Aug-07 17:03:08

it is fantastic! did this when ds was 9 months and it was just so great and gave us back the confidence to do more travelling. we were the same, well travelled but first city break with ds. they totally love babies. other people in restaurants were lovely and there are loads if v informal places to eat - even more formal was fine. we did a hotel but apart would be even better i guess. it's very walkable so that's good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now