Talk

Advanced search

Ibiza the quiet bits.

(7 Posts)
SmiledWithTheRisingSun Thu 11-Jul-19 08:11:21

Looking at San Jose....
Would this be a nice quiet area to go to for a family holiday?
Have you been to the quieter side of the island? Where are the best chilled spots?

Pinkvici22 Thu 11-Jul-19 08:12:19

We stayed at Cala Tarida a couple of years ago (me, DH and then 5 yo DD), was beautiful and lovely and quiet.

Ricekrispie22 Thu 11-Jul-19 18:36:03

Clubbers rarely venture far from Ibiza Town, so the rest of the island with its dense pine forests is left for you to explore.
Our favourites spots include Cala Llonga on the east side of the island, with its crystal-clear waters and great facilities, the popular family choices of Puerto de San Miguel and Portinaz in the north of the island, and, in the south, Figueretas, Playa d'en Bossa, Es Cavallet, Las Salinas, Cala Jondal, and Sa Caleta.

anothernewone Thu 11-Jul-19 18:54:29

I wouldn't recommend playa d'en bossa for families as above.
We go clubbing to ibiza and some of the best clubs are there- plus you get everyone on heading to bora Bora for day drinks!

I would say avoid San Antonio and playa d'en bossa and you'll be fine- it's a beautiful island

Russell19 Thu 11-Jul-19 19:06:16

Es Canada pr portinax xx

twattymctwatterson Thu 11-Jul-19 20:16:42

Playa Den Bossa is definitely were the more discerning party animals go - it's not really a family place

LoveGrowsWhere Mon 15-Jul-19 21:00:12

Cala Llonga was lovely & quiet but we didn't go in school holidays. Beach shelves very gently.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »