Talk

Advanced search

Jersey

(5 Posts)
teabag20048 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:51:26

Anyone been? Finding it hard to find a 3 bedroom property there preferably with a swimming pool? Is there such a thing like hoseasons lodge/caravan accommodation seems to only find hotels? Is there lots to do in summer holidays?

heron98 Wed 14-Feb-18 11:59:39

Can't comment on the accommodation but DP and I went last June and really enjoyed it. We don't have children but I recommended it to my sister who does on our return as there was lots to do - nice beaches, parks, a zoo, safe cycling paths.

AuntieStella Fri 16-Feb-18 21:01:28

We've been, but stayed in a hotel.

There is loads to do - brilliant beaches and watersports (and diving if DC are old enough). Really safe cycling routes. Gerald Durrell's zoo. Castles - Gorey is lovely. Good museums if you fancy something worthy.

Swimbikerun Mon 05-Mar-18 14:09:15

You could look at les Ormes? Accom is really expensive though, and hardly any budget options. Air bnb had some nice things? Apartments in st helier cheaper. So quick to travel around the island and explore. I would say there is loads of stuff to do. Keep looking, something will catch your eye. Unlikely to get private pool though. Merton hotel? Big public pool with slides in st helier too I think.

Theonlyoneiknow Tue 13-Mar-18 15:14:36

We are also looking at flying to Jersey in July. Accommodation looks quite pricey so recommendations most welcome TIA

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: