Talk

Advanced search

Best family holidays with three under five?

(4 Posts)
RenovatingHouseWithKids Mon 12-Feb-18 16:25:49

I’ve been reading an old thread from 2013 with people recommending their best holidays ever. Lots of lovely recommendations but I wonder how things have changed since then.

What have your best ever holidays with children been? More specifically; We have three little ones (5, 3 and 1) and are currently looking for holidays at the beginning of April. We’d consider most climates for an amazing holiday but thinking some sunshine would be nice after all of this icy weather at the moment!

juneau Tue 13-Feb-18 11:01:56

The beginning of April is mild and warm in lots of Mediterranean destinations, but I'm guessing with three under five you'd like as short a flight as possible. I think I'd head to the Balearic islands, Sardinia or southern Spain, all of which should be very pleasant without being too hot (or too far away). It's been a while since I had such young DC (my youngest is almost 7), so are you thinking villa or family-friendly resort?

RenovatingHouseWithKids Tue 13-Feb-18 21:13:17

We’d love a break from the every day cooking and washing up so a resort is most likely. I do love the idea of Sardinia. The climate of the canaries might be a bit better though. Ds hates chilly weather so think the swimming pool would be out of it was less than 20 degrees!

Sabsy1 Tue 13-Feb-18 21:18:53

Have a look on totstotravel.co.uk
Great places to take young kids.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now