Talk

Advanced search

Find me a holiday please

(5 Posts)
GreasyHairDoNotCare Fri 09-Feb-18 14:02:25

So we're looking for a family holiday for 2 adults and 1 10month old. Looking to go around 7th/8th June for 1 week.

Requirements:
•all inclusive
•3star hotel minimum
•stuff for the little one to do
•near the beach
•no more than £600pp
•family friendly

Have looked at Mallorca and Majorca and both look very nice. Need inspiration and help please.

Brighteyes27 Fri 09-Feb-18 18:07:37

Surely a 10 month old won’t be able to do that much? Either of those places would be ok.

budgiegirl Fri 09-Feb-18 18:08:41

Try looking at Menorca, it’s a lovely quiet island, some stunning coves and beaches.

The Sol Penguinos/Milanos or the RoyalSon Bou Club are right on a lovely beach, great for children, and are alll-inclusive , although I don’t know what they are like as I haven’t stayed there.

Eminybob Fri 09-Feb-18 18:19:02

This year we are going to Costa Teguise in lanzarote, which ticks all of your boxes. We are staying at the el trebol, which has a little splash park with slides and stuff.

Loads of similar in Majorca and menorca

Poppys Sat 10-Feb-18 19:47:19

We stayed All Inclusive at Santo Tomas in Menorca when my DD was 12 months at the Mestral & Lliberg apartments. Really child friendly with a splash pool etc. The apartments have a living area with self catering facilities which might be useful making up your baby’s feeds etc. The beach is a 5 minutes flat walk with shallow water and lovely soft sand. We liked it so much we went back the following year! It’s only a 20 minute transfer from the airport too - bonus! Highly recommend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now