Talk

Advanced search

Get an exclusive 5% off your next Mark Warner holiday - call 0333 305 9795 and quote Mumsnet

If you could fly anywhere on Easyjet in October half term...

(11 Posts)
sweetmelody Wed 24-Jan-18 07:39:14

Where would you go?

Booked flights to Malaga (outbound as booking for return not yet open) to stay in parents apartment in Mijas. Become a bit of a tradition to stay at that time of year with DH, DS (10) and DD (3). Weather is still good when it’s grim here, and it’s a lovely relaxing week for us all.

But to cut a long story short, they’ve taken a long term booking so we can’t stay. Could stay elsewhere in the block but figured it’s a chance to try somewhere new.

Where would be good at that time of the year that we could exchange our flights for??

Jigglytuff Wed 24-Jan-18 07:40:28

Canaries

noenergy Wed 24-Jan-18 07:43:48

Would you be able to change your flights without a fee for changing that is sometimes more than the cost of the flight?

Lanzarote
Mallorca
Marrakech
Hurghada
Gran Canaria
Antalya

All places I'm keen to visit with good weather

toomuchlikemyusername Wed 24-Jan-18 07:46:34

I'd go to Pisa. The weather will still be lovely but not too hot plus lots of places to explore.

sweetmelody Wed 24-Jan-18 08:24:00

Canaries - of course!

We got a great price on the flights but it seems we would still get a credit if we rebook but whether it’s worth our while depends on cost of new flights

sweetmelody Wed 24-Jan-18 08:24:38

Still interested in your suggestions

I’d Ibiza still pleasant?

sweetmelody Wed 24-Jan-18 08:27:54

*would Ibiza still be pleasant!

City breaks sound great - Pisa I would love - but think we want beach and chill

Intercom Wed 24-Jan-18 09:48:58

I'd stay at home rather than use EasyJet again.

sweetmelody Wed 24-Jan-18 13:02:49

Haha - sometimes needs must...

CottonSock Wed 24-Jan-18 13:04:05

Canaries

Taffeta Wed 24-Jan-18 14:07:06

We’ve done Barcelona in Oct half term, weather was lovely, great beach/city combo

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: