Talk

Advanced search

Single mum and toddler help!

(4 Posts)
PixieMiss Sat 13-Jan-18 15:42:26

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Europe for a single mum and 2.3yr old please? I'm hoping to go in June and get some hot weather.

In an ideal world it would be a lovely city/town in a decent hotel with good food and a pool or 2! Im not so keen on Eurocamp type places so would like to avoid if possible.

Itll be our first holiday just the 2 of us and I really want it to be right.

MrsNacho Sat 13-Jan-18 15:45:45

I have been to Club Mac in Alcudia and Labranda Marine Aqua park in Kos as a single mum with young children and we enjoyed both. Food wasn't all that but plenty of places to go out and eat.

Ricekrispie22 Sat 13-Jan-18 19:00:59

It's hard to find somewhere which beats the Sensatori resorts in terms of good-value luxury with top toddlers' facilities.
Toddlers and babies get their own multi-sensory nursery, which comes with the likes of flashing lights, tactile panels and a Little Land of Nod sleeping room. It’s designed for little ones aged up to 4 years and is available seven days a week, all year round. Morning sessions start at 9.30 and afternoon sessions start at 13.30, and each one lasts three and a half hours. They can be booked in blocks of 6, 9, 10 or 13 if you’re staying for a fortnight, or 6for a week. They start the day after you arrive and run consecutively. Nursery sessions need to be booked in the UK because of the strict child-to-staff ratio. Sensatori resorts also almost always have a splash pool for young children.
Of course there's a spa, gym and usual adult facilities, but most impressive is the choice of really decent restaurants.
The resorts in Tenerife and Sorgun in Turkey are well located for exploring the local town.

ItsNachoCheese Sat 13-Jan-18 19:06:56

Im thinking of taking 2.5yo ds to disneyland for a few days in april for my birthday but need to decide whether to fly or eurostar it as that would mean getting to st pancras from scotland. I know he probabaly wouldnt remember much of the trip when hes older but it will be magical when we are there

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: