Talk

Advanced search

Thinking of Turkey-september. Anyone been?

(7 Posts)
Ladylimpet Sat 13-Jan-18 09:46:22

Hi
Just looking at places to go for two weeks in September. I'm really liking the look of Turkey. It looks beautiful. But I'm finding it hard to actually choose which area/resort. For the first time ever, I'm going for a package holiday, all inclusive!
Any recommendations?
Many thanks 😀

BatFaceGal Sat 13-Jan-18 09:51:29

We went to Royal Wings Hotel in Antalya. It was fab. Food was great (and I'm very very fussy), weather was hot, the pool was brilliant and huge and meandering. There was a small theme park for kids and also a small water park. All in the grounds of the hotel which is 5 star

So that gets my vote

peachypetite Sat 13-Jan-18 09:53:04

Olu Deniz is beautiful. Avoid marmaris and bodrum

Mybabystolemysanity Sat 13-Jan-18 09:58:43

We have stayed regularly at Kervansaray Bodrum on the peninsula (never ventured into Bodrum itself).

Hotel basic but nice. Have always had extremely cheap deals. I liked the proximity to the airport -20 mins by taxi- and good sea swimming. Calm and clear and no sand beaches, just ladders into the water. Been to Marmaris once and wouldn't return.

Weather should be fine in September. Marmaris was October and it bucketed five days out of seven. That probably didn't help.

Ladylimpet Sat 13-Jan-18 10:09:49

Thank you!
Yes, I've been looking at olu Deniz. Looks great.

Ladylimpet Sat 13-Jan-18 10:11:27

Also Antalya. It's going to be really hard to choose. Because there's a lot nice looking hotels (with great trip advisor reviews).
I think we'll probably pick a place out of a hat when we've narrowed it down.

Hersetta427 Wed 17-Jan-18 22:03:22

The voyage belek is amazing. 24 hr fully branded all inclusive including branded ice cream. 8 restaurants and loads of activities and entertainment plus crazy golf, water aides, a funfair and a cinema !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now