Talk

Advanced search

Lagos or Sagres for a holiday with a 13 & 14yr old?

(5 Posts)
ohjonsnow Thu 30-Nov-17 19:15:37

as simple of that - 2 families with a teen dd each. Which town should we stay in?

Reallycantbebothered Thu 07-Dec-17 05:37:25

Lagos is bigger than Sagres, so more places to eat out and more shops, so maybe better for teen dds. We'd certainly go back if we were to return to that part of Portugal
Super fish market, although our dcs weren't impressed!
Sagres is rather out on its own , and fewer places to eat out although we went on a fantastic boat trip to see wild dolphins run by a conservation society ...thoroughly recommended that as a trip

ohjonsnow Sun 10-Dec-17 13:17:14

thanks, thats' confirmed what I was thinking. do you remember the name of the conservation company? My dd would love that.

Reallycantbebothered Sun 10-Dec-17 17:51:05

marilimitado.com/#tours
I think this was the company...it was a brilliant trip, we went about 3-4 miles out and saw a huge pod of dolphins....trip,lasted about 3 hrs I seem to remember, very well organised- it was the highlight of the holiday for me and the family

langlandgirl2 Sat 20-Jan-18 18:01:03

we booked for Lagos in the end - will def checkk out that conservation company. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: