Talk

Advanced search

Who else has booked Ryanair for their summer 2018 hols

(7 Posts)
Frazzled2207 Thu 30-Nov-17 15:53:38

Presume some of you must have done.
I usually always choose easyjet but Ryanair is by far the cheapest and most practical option.
I don't want to worry between now and June about whether or not our hols will go ahead, but don't want to pay several hundred pounds more either! Worth the risk do you reckon?

I'm guessing they really won't want to start dicking about with summer family holidays as that would be REALLY bad pr.

AnyFucker Thu 30-Nov-17 15:54:49

It's worth the risk to me. I use them regularly and never had a problem.

Smarshian Thu 30-Nov-17 15:56:30

Go Ryanair and take our holiday insurance (make sure it covers you for company bankruptcy)

Shakey15000 Thu 30-Nov-17 16:08:21

Not summer but have booked to Prague in February. A flash sale popped up in my email and got a bargain compared to what I'd seen usual prices. Not had a problem before so fingers crossed.

MorrisZapp Thu 30-Nov-17 16:09:54

Yes, we're booked for Majorca next summer. Why, have they gone into administration or something?

SueSueDonahue Thu 30-Nov-17 16:15:18

I'd book if it didn't really matter if I didn't make those dates to that destination and could claim on travel insurance for any hotel expenses I lost... but I will NOT risk it for anything which is time sensitive (school holidays, Christmas...) as it's just way too risky imo.

Frazzled2207 Thu 30-Nov-17 16:33:05

Morris
Because there was a massive controversy recently when due to pilot issues they literally cancelled thousands of flights and although people were refunded lots were left in the lurch

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: