Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Like Eurocamp but with activities included?

(6 Posts)
hotbutteredcrumpetsandtea Wed 08-Nov-17 15:40:57

We used to use Eurocamp a lot, and then recently when much cheaper for Venue holidays, since we felt we were paying a lot for not much extra (kids club etc).

But somebody told me there is another one of the same type of companies whereby lots of the activities and little extras are included, the stuff like kayaks/pedalos, trampolining, gocarting, tennis etc etc are all included in the price? They said that the upfront cost is more but the incidentals are far lower and its a good way to do it.

But I can't remember the company. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

2014newme Wed 08-Nov-17 20:13:07

Any all inclusive holiday would include all this

hotbutteredcrumpetsandtea Wed 08-Nov-17 20:28:06

thanks, but I have too many children for that wink. I'm looking specifically for a eurocamp style operator that also includes activities.

I think they called it "family extra" or something like that, but I can't find it.

knaffedoff Wed 08-Nov-17 20:33:52

We did castel holidays in France, fab sites and actually found eurocamp also shared the site. It was much cheaper than eurocamp however mist of the kids were french and therefore our kids were not happy in the kids club and on the one occasion they went, they escaped several times sad

froomeonthebroom Wed 08-Nov-17 20:41:08

La Garangeoire. It's a Castels site in the vendee. Kids clubs were in English and there were loads of activities included; the boys could have been entertained 24-7! We booked direct with the site but eurocamp etc go there too.

PeasAndHarmony Wed 08-Nov-17 20:43:33

Try alpine elements, they have fab all inclusive holidays including all meals, kids clubs and activities.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now