Talk

Advanced search

Family holiday on Cote d'Azur next summer - recs please?

(3 Posts)
Fluffyogabunny Tue 07-Nov-17 22:38:51

We are looking for a place for holidays next summer. Thinking of the south of France, within an hour of Nice. I've been there lots but all pre-kids. I've never done campsites, so if we do I'd like something really nice as I need a proper holiday. Otherwise, an aparthotel or similar, with pools etc. We have small kids so really needs to have some kind of activities or entertainment. Doesn't have to have a proper kids' club though. Not asking for too much am I?! Thank you

Lily2007 Tue 07-Nov-17 22:44:58

We stayed at this campsite www.lesnaiades.co.uk by St Tropez in a premium mobile home a few years back and was very nice. Big flat screen TV and very modern and clean. Giant swimming pool with water slides and entertainment programme. Would recommend it.

Ricekrispie22 Wed 08-Nov-17 06:32:17

I'd recommend Cap Esterel Holiday Village www.pierreetvacances.com/gb-en/fp_CEL_self-catering-cap-esterel-holiday-village?season=WINTER&hc=CEL15A&duree=7&dated=2018-04-02&nba=2&nbc=0&nbb=0#page

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now