Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone done a "Simply Morzine" summer holiday ?

(4 Posts)
rookiemere Fri 03-Nov-17 11:04:52

Have had a look and they seem really good. Price in the summer holidays for catered isn't too bad and they arrange a bunch of activities which DS and DH will enjoy. I'm just wondering why it isn't booked out already if there's some catch I'm missing.

JustAnotherManicUsername Sun 05-Nov-17 10:47:39

Not been with that company but I've been to the area in summer and had a great time. It may just be that people mostly think of the Alps for skiing so they don't get as booked up in summer.

Smallinthesmoke Sun 05-Nov-17 11:01:08

Yes, this year. It was really good if you are a very communal person and love other people's children, eating together, making new friends etc.
The staff, locations, activities all great. But it was my first chalet holiday and I discovered I am a total introvert!
We went para gliding, canyoning, summer luging, white water rafting etc There is a great swimming pool and loads of facilities- they have really thrown a lot into the summer tourism market.
DM me if you like.

rookiemere Sun 05-Nov-17 11:42:40

Thanks folks for responding.

We are thinking of staying at the hotel which I hope will be a little less communal than a chalet, also trying to convince our friends to come - if we can get dates that work - so we’ll chat with folks we know.

Good to know that the activities and pool are worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now