Talk

Advanced search

Easter - warmish but apartments as part of a resort

(9 Posts)
Binkybix Mon 30-Oct-17 17:59:39

Hello

I’m trying to sort an Easter holiday with DH, kids and one other adult. We’d rather not hotel rooms so we can see each other in the evenings, but would also like to be in a complex with a pool. Kids club would be good but not essential. All online searches seem to produce hotel rooms!

Ricekrispie22 Mon 30-Oct-17 18:57:20

This might be helpful Thomas Cook self catering

sniffydog Tue 31-Oct-17 09:44:59

www.booking.com/Share-C38eRR The apartments are nice and the villas better. But lovely pool and pretty low key kids club.

bananafanana1 Tue 31-Oct-17 21:17:42

A friend of mine has been to the Eden resort Albufeira in Portugal- they loved it and they do all inclusive or HB options if that suits

Lizzylou Tue 31-Oct-17 21:23:14

We're going to Menorca to cycle/walk, we may not be going though due to flight provider.
Try Loveholidays

Decorhate Wed 01-Nov-17 06:27:49

We have stayed here
www.prinsotelladorada.com/en
The living area isn't enormous especially when the sofas are made up as beds for the dc sonit depends on how big your group is. It is a very lovely place. The food & drink onsite is very reasonable too.

Binkybix Wed 01-Nov-17 09:57:15

Thanks all. It seems really hard to find places with enough space for the immediate family and my dad! Some promising leads.

Lily2007 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:46:45

First Choice Cyprus Aliathon Holiday Village, pools, AI, kids entertainment, apartments.

rookiemere Thu 02-Nov-17 18:56:41

Regency country club in Tenerife should fit the bill.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now