Talk

Advanced search

Vila Vita Parc for 2018

(7 Posts)
anothernextsale Sun 22-Oct-17 15:46:48

Anyone had recent experiences at this hotel?

Looking for Summer Holiday 2018 with a 10 and 12yr old, would like a room with a separate bedroom (Oasis Family Room?) and is half board worth it or are you limited to a single restaurant for dinners?

TIA

Rookiemummy2018 Thu 16-Aug-18 13:33:36

Hi Another, was wondering if you did go to the Vila Vita? thanks

anothernextsale Mon 24-Sep-18 19:38:03

Hiya,

We didn't as I wasn't brave enough to book without any first hand experiences. It was a large chunk of money and wasn't quite sure (am having the same issues looking at Italy / Italian lakes for next summer, ha ha)

Stilllookingfor Tue 25-Sep-18 15:04:38

@anothernextsale Also researching Vila Vita, which we are looking at for the Easter break..... in the meantime I heard very good reviews about Parco San Marco (sp?) from my friend who went with her 4YO and 9Yo and they had a fab time. Where did you end up going this Summer, if not Vila Vita?

anothernextsale Tue 25-Sep-18 15:53:03

we ended up with a recommendation in the Canaries and I hated it, weather wasn't fantastic which didn't help although food was good (a la carte every night). Just think we spent a lot of money for what we got, and wasn't 5 star (more like a 3)

Where did you go?

Stilllookingfor Tue 25-Sep-18 18:46:32

We ended up in an all inclusive in Mallorca. Mallorca I thought was over rated and crowded and a bit patchy, at least where we were which was more on the east side. The kids loved the all inclusive and the activities, the parents not so much.

anothernextsale Wed 26-Sep-18 08:02:04

Sounds like we went to the same place, different island grin

Youngest does still love kids club and at first they weren't keen on not doing buffet dinner every night although they did thoroughly enjoy the restaurants we went to.

Club Met has been a favourite for us for a few years but feel the kids have outgrown it now but you should take a look

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: