Talk

Advanced search

Twin or triple eurocamp trip by train

(4 Posts)
Frazzled74 Fri 20-Oct-17 19:09:04

Has anyone done this? Looking for ideas and inspiration, we have the whole of August off this year, happy to go anywhere but want to go to at least 3 different countries , will be travelling by train or ferry. Eurocamp fit the bill as they are relatively cheap and the dcs have a bit of freedom on site, but can break it up with a few nights in hotels if necessary.Will want at least one of the places to be hot enough to swim in the sea. Ideas please?

hoyhoy44 Sat 21-Oct-17 11:33:32

Eurocamp prices seem to have risen this year it might be worth looking at other companies who seem to be on the same sites for better value, i cant remember all of them but i think there was many mentioned on a thread a while back, suncamp, happy camp, lifestyle , matthews holidays, canvas, alfresco (is part of eurocamp but can be cheaper)

hoyhoy44 Sat 21-Oct-17 11:45:57

there is a eurocamp group on facebook which is really helpful and worth a look if youre unsure which sites you want to go on, there is a lot of people on there who have been to the many sites so will give honest opinion and show pictures of accommodation
i think its called Eurocamp Unofficial Supporters Club and it was really helpful for dsis as they had never been on type of holiday before

Frazzled74 Sat 21-Oct-17 17:08:49

Thank you, yes I will look at other companies: I was more thinking about destinations with good train links between them. I will try to find the Facebook group.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: