Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Weather in Rhodes in October

(5 Posts)
HarryDresdensLeatherDuster Sun 08-Oct-17 23:02:56

Last minute effort to find a half term holiday...

Has anyone been to Rhodes at the end of October? Weather sites make it look ok but I wonder what the reality is!

SooticaTheWitchesCat Fri 13-Oct-17 17:27:45

I don't know about Rhodes but I used to live in Turkey, which is very close and the end of October can be very hit and miss. Sometimes it will be warm and sunny all through but other times it gets windy and rainy.

Nights are quite chilly that time of year and swimming pools are freezing, although the sea can still be warm.

It's a chance you take.

witchofzog Fri 13-Oct-17 17:31:46

I have just returned from there and an also a member of an internet forum for one of the areas. The weather at the moment is really nice. Around 23 degrees and sunny. Rhodes apparently only gets 25 days rain a year too. However from what I can gather a lot of the bars and restaurants close around this time so you might find it pretty quiet. It is beautiful there though so if you like the beach the best then it could still be lovely

RusholmeRuffian Sun 15-Oct-17 20:04:19

I've been a couple of times in October, it was warm and sunny and the sea was like a bath.

Makemineacabsauv Sat 21-Oct-17 21:22:56

We went last October and it was lovely - nice and hot!! Pool was freezing but sea was warm!! Had one overcast day where Wee could see a storm over the Turkish coast but was still hot and we played on the breakers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now