Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm at center parcs de kempervennen, ask me anything!

(12 Posts)
DarceyBushell Thu 29-Jun-17 12:55:59

I'll try to answer! Been here a few days, got a week more to go. My comparison site is Sherwood, only one I know well enough.

We're in a 3 bed Eden villa, very nice. Similar to the woodland lodge but with a Jacuzzi bath and an outside sauna! Lack of oven is a pain but the Dutch are well into pro cooked diced or sliced potatoes, all supermarkets sell them.

Pool isn't as good but my kids are happy (2 boys 11 and 7) so it's fine.

Shop is alright, usual over pricing but sells fresh milk! Not been to any of their restaurants yet, eaten off-site at bij de neut though which was excellent. Loads of choice in valkenswaard too although we've only had coffees.

Ask if you want me to find out anything!!

2014newme Thu 29-Jun-17 16:50:02

Will you be exploring the area?

Hairhorror1 Thu 29-Jun-17 16:52:32

Which foot do you put your sock on first?

DarceyBushell Thu 29-Jun-17 18:36:22

Oh, left foot first every time 😊

Yes, been out already, gone to efteling and also the market in valkenswaard. I know some people love efteling, we enjoyed it but only for the one visit. The market was very good!

DarceyBushell Thu 29-Jun-17 18:37:06

(That emoji doesn't blush on my keyboard BTW!)

ForalltheSaints Sun 02-Jul-17 20:12:01

Have you used the sauna yet?

PineappleScrunchie Sun 02-Jul-17 20:15:44

We're doing a very similar holiday in the summer (four nights at De Kempervennen then two nights at Efteling hotel).

Did you hire bikes?

bangingmyheadoffabrickwall Tue 04-Jul-17 11:41:14

What slides do they have in the swimming pool? We've been to Whinfell and going again in November and wondering how they compare.

MrsFogi Tue 04-Jul-17 11:44:37

Ooooh a Centreparks thread - everyone has the same question but no one has dared to ask it yet..........halo

pinkchampagne1 Tue 04-Jul-17 20:55:17

Did you know that you can visit other nearby Centre Parcs for the day and use all the facilities? De Vossemeren is a short drive from De Kempervennen and has a better pool. They have a big slide there called Monkey Splash which my boys loved. De Vossemeren also has the most amazing pirate themed indoor play area called Discovery Cove. Would really recommend paying it a visit. smile

LTBiscuit Tue 04-Jul-17 20:56:57

Is everyone having bum sex?

MrsFogi Tue 04-Jul-17 22:55:17

There's "THE" MN Centre Parcs question wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now