Talk

Advanced search

Villa

(7 Posts)
Sparkygal Tue 20-Jun-17 13:53:08

Anyone up for a challenge?

I am wanting to go away for a week to Spain on 21st July and looking for a villa.
I can get cheap flights but am looking for a villa with a private pool for me, hubby and 2 teenage kids (3 bed preferably) with aircon.

Within fairly close driving distance of Alicante or Malaga (where I can get the flights to).

For less than (£1,500).

I have been looking but struggling. I am maybe being unrealistic.

Just wondered if anyone knows of anything or good sites to try.

Thanks so much.

Costacoffeeplease Tue 20-Jun-17 14:12:52

All the decent places will be booked up. Y now, that's the busiest week of the year (I look after holiday rental properties in Portugal)

You may get lucky with a cancellation - are there any fb pages for those areas where you could ask for help?

Sparkygal Tue 20-Jun-17 14:18:35

We weren't going to be going away this year as had a big holiday last Oct to Florida. So this is a very last minute decision/idea to see if we could get something cheap.

No huge deal if we can't, would just be nice. Caravans in U.K. are coming in a £800+ a week so felt for a bit more we might get abroad.

Also trying to fly from local airport so destinations are restricted.

mummymeister Tue 20-Jun-17 21:25:08

sorry but I think for 4 adults in peak summer season your budget is a bit unrealistic. you could look at doing something different like a city break and grabbing a place to stay with airbnb but really your choice is going to be very limited. £375 each is a pretty small budget if you want to fly somewhere and regional airports can sometimes be expensive. you could look on line for a secret escapes pot luck type deal but really you wouldn't know what you were getting.

BarbaraofSeville Wed 21-Jun-17 09:59:03

Anything www.jet2holidays.com/villas

Seemed to be several options coming up when I searched using the info you'd posted, especially if you also consider the Canaries or Balerics, Greece etc.

Depends how much you want a holiday, I'm sure you'll get something if you can be flexible on location and possibly if the DCs can share.

peterpancollar Wed 21-Jun-17 14:32:19

[https://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p84446#calendar this] near Alicante.
Assuming it's £1500 for the villa excluding flights

peterpancollar Wed 21-Jun-17 14:33:05

second go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now