Talk

Advanced search

Family friendly beach hol for next year - any recommendations (with one and four year old)

(5 Posts)
rhubarbcrumble66 Sun 18-Jun-17 19:56:47

Hi - looking for recommendations for great family destinations ideally in the mediterranean for next May / June. ideally walking distance to towns for eating out etc, sandy beaches with gentle water for toddler, nice swimming pools and generally somewhere easy and relaxing within a couple of hours flight if possible. am thinking greece at the moment but open to all suggestions for resorts, hotels or just islands! grateful for any recommendations.

Chrisinthemorning Sun 18-Jun-17 20:09:10

Zafiro Menorca in Cala n Bosch fits your criteria. We took our nearly 5 year old in May and loved it.

A1Sharon Sun 18-Jun-17 21:54:20

Puerto Pollensa or just Pollensa in Majorca.
Perfect in every way.

Hersetta427 Mon 19-Jun-17 16:48:41

Protur Bonaire aparthotel in Majorca

rhubarbcrumble66 Fri 23-Jun-17 21:24:23

sorry for late reply - i forgot to watch the thread! great suggestions thank you, we've been to Majorca a few times and whilst I like PP would like to try somewhere different. Will check out the hotel recommendations but I do like the sound of Menorca, will look into that. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now