Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for family of 6 Villa

(3 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician81 Sat 20-May-17 14:21:50

Hi all. We want to book a holiday for the May half term next year. We have looked at Malta. We got married there a few years ago but open to suggestions of other places.

We are a family of 6. The dcs will be 13, 12, 5 and 22 months. It will probably need to be a villa but again open to suggestions. I don't think many hotels cater for a family of our size. Thank you.

bramblina Wed 24-May-17 23:09:35

We have 3 dcs and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find hotels to accommodate so we look for villas. The best thing I find is to choose flights so that means either trawling the budget sites or onthebeach.com and choosing a flight based on distance/price/location or whatever. Then I enter my destination in to ownersdirect.com or ownersabroad.com or holidaylettings.com or airbnb.com and then filter by no. of bedrooms, heated pool etc. I spent all morning doing this and my head is now spinning....!! Good luck!!

ConstantlyCooking Wed 24-May-17 23:15:48

We need accommodation somewhere on the Med with double bedrooms and pool access for July - any ideas - sorry for the hijack.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now