Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for family of 6 Villa

(3 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician81 Sat 20-May-17 14:21:50

Hi all. We want to book a holiday for the May half term next year. We have looked at Malta. We got married there a few years ago but open to suggestions of other places.

We are a family of 6. The dcs will be 13, 12, 5 and 22 months. It will probably need to be a villa but again open to suggestions. I don't think many hotels cater for a family of our size. Thank you.

bramblina Wed 24-May-17 23:09:35

We have 3 dcs and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find hotels to accommodate so we look for villas. The best thing I find is to choose flights so that means either trawling the budget sites or onthebeach.com and choosing a flight based on distance/price/location or whatever. Then I enter my destination in to ownersdirect.com or ownersabroad.com or holidaylettings.com or airbnb.com and then filter by no. of bedrooms, heated pool etc. I spent all morning doing this and my head is now spinning....!! Good luck!!

ConstantlyCooking Wed 24-May-17 23:15:48

We need accommodation somewhere on the Med with double bedrooms and pool access for July - any ideas - sorry for the hijack.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: