Talk

Advanced search

Would someone in the know please help me!

(12 Posts)
Floopy21 Fri 12-May-17 18:56:07

I don't suppose anyone has any clever holiday suggestions satisfying the following?! I have a crazy psoriasis flare up that needs a holiday & 3 littles.
V near a beach
Private villa preferably with pool
Walkable to restaurants (can't take 3 car seats)
Sun!! Probably going 2 weeks ish
Short haul (2-3 hours?) with reasonably short transfer

I would really appreciate any words of wisdom & advice xx

metalmum15 Sat 13-May-17 15:04:55

Somewhere like Menorca /Majorca/Algarve perhaps? Both Villa Plus and James Villas have very detailed websites where you can refine your search to what kind of villa you want, walking distance to shops, beach etc. Not sure when you're looking at going but be aware that they book up very quickly, if you're looking for school holidays there's not much choice left for this year's summer holidays.

metalmum15 Sat 13-May-17 15:04:58

Somewhere like Menorca /Majorca/Algarve perhaps? Both Villa Plus and James Villas have very detailed websites where you can refine your search to what kind of villa you want, walking distance to shops, beach etc. Not sure when you're looking at going but be aware that they book up very quickly, if you're looking for school holidays there's not much choice left for this year's summer holidays.

metalmum15 Sat 13-May-17 15:09:39

Forgot to say you can also organise your flights, transfers etc through them, and it will often work out cheaper than booking it all separately.

metalmum15 Sat 13-May-17 15:09:42

Forgot to say you can also organise your flights, transfers etc through them, and it will often work out cheaper than booking it all separately.

Floopy21 Sun 14-May-17 15:37:46

Thank you so much metalmum, a great starting point. I'm completely clueless!

Praed Mon 15-May-17 12:56:58

Hi Floopy,

These are all easy to get to (under 3 hour flight and quite short transfers), near beach, private pool, and close to shops and restaurants.

Majorca:
www.clickstay.com/spain/cala-dor/villa-juan-115766

Cyprus:
www.clickstay.com/cyprus/coral-bay/villa-yamas-coral-bay-centre-30474

Portugal:
www.clickstay.com/portugal/sesmarias/villa-trinity-182502

Hope this is helpful! Have fun smile

Chrisinthemorning Mon 15-May-17 17:56:18

Menorca- we had a villa holiday to Cala n Bosch with Villaplus that ticks all your boxes. Pool fencing as well. Beach is walkable but a bit further although you can get a bus also.

metalmum15 Mon 15-May-17 18:38:56

Praed Cyprus is about 4 1/2 hour flight I think?

Chris We went to Calan Bosch last year, loved it!

Chrisinthemorning Mon 15-May-17 20:28:47

Metal we are going again on Saturday grin
Staying at Viva Menorca this time not a villa

metalmum15 Mon 15-May-17 20:53:37

Lucky you Chris. The weather is lovely at the moment I think. Have a lovely holiday smile

happypoobum Mon 15-May-17 21:21:57

Another vote for Menorca. Lovely for a family holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now