Talk

Advanced search

Hotels with waterslides

(14 Posts)
GetHappy Wed 10-May-17 18:17:19

Hi All,

Trying to book a hotel that has waterslides for DC3. Apart from the Holiday Villages does anyone else know of any decent hotels with water/splash park kind of thing.

Happy to go most of Europe bar Turkey

MissCalamity Thu 11-May-17 19:19:37

We're going to Los Patos Park in Benalmadema in a couple of weeks, they have a handful of water slides in the pool. (can't do the link on my phone)
Looks ace!

Bejazzled Thu 11-May-17 20:11:06

4 star Aquashow in the Algarve!
here

Hersetta427 Fri 12-May-17 10:21:28

Have a search on the first choice website - they have a whole range of hotels with Aquaparks which they call splashworlds. Thomas cook have the same - their range is called Aquamania.

From what I have seen the Aqua Nevis in Bulgaria gets very good reviews and the Aqua Mirage in Morocco. I have been to the Jaz Aquaviva in Hurghada and the water park there is awesome (50 slides).

Greycat11 Sat 13-May-17 11:06:42

Atlantica Porto Bella beach in Kos through First Choice is nice and literally across the road from a huge water park.

user1467302549 Sat 13-May-17 23:13:44

The waterpark at Aqua Mirage in Marrakech Morocco was amazing!!

BananaDaiquiri Sat 13-May-17 23:17:48

How old is DC3? 3 years old, or your third child? If the former my DD1 loved it here aged 3:
www.firstchoice.co.uk/holiday/accommodation/overview/Porto-Cristo/Insotel-Cala-Mandia-Resort-013740
lovely resort, only downside is a road between the main hotel building and splash park, I would request a hotel in splash park block.

DD2 was 3 when we went here and enjoyed it, we really liked the hotel too but it only has three small waterslides so probably no good for older kids:
www.dreamplacehotels.com/en/hotel-gran-tagoro

We have also been to Ibiza holiday village which has a nice waterpark attached. Again probably not big enough for teens, but great for under 10s I would say.

Lala241280 Sat 13-May-17 23:18:32

The majority of the hotels in the Antalya area of Turkey have on site water parks best standard of hotels in the med

Runwayqueen Sat 13-May-17 23:50:05

Sidari waterpark hotel in Corfu

AuntieStella Sat 13-May-17 23:57:21

Merton Hotel, Jersey

mamabluestar Sun 21-May-17 11:47:19

First Choice have a range of holidays called Splash World.

If it helps, we've been to the one in Lanzarote, which my 4 and 7 year olds enjoyed, and we've been looking into Estival Resort in Salou.

ErrrrrNo Tue 23-May-17 17:56:32

www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/crete/rethymnon/hotels/grecotel-marine-palace/location

stillawakeatthishour Tue 23-May-17 18:04:24

As previous post said, los patos park - brilliant! we are going again in august - will be out third time

inspiredbutohsotired Tue 23-May-17 18:05:54

I went to Aqua Mirage in Morocco last year and it was amazing! Great wet play area and mini wave pool for little ones, all the way up to huge huge slides! And it's guests only so not busy really x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now