Talk

Advanced search

Duinrell, European CP etc WITH 2 TOILETS?

(5 Posts)
OldLagNewName Mon 24-Apr-17 13:09:37

I fancy trying a European park kind of hoilday. I've looked at CP, Landal, Duinrell and more but I can't find any with more than one toilet a per cabin/hut/house. We really cannot manage with only one toilet between the four of us (health issues). We don't need two proper bathrooms, just an extra bog! Does anyone happen to have found one?

No1HolidayPlanner Mon 24-Apr-17 14:01:34

Eurocamp go to Duinrell and some of their caravans have 2 bathroomssmile

DarceyBushell Mon 24-Apr-17 20:27:32

We're staying in a 3 bed Eden VIP cottage in CP Kempervennen and have two toilets! One in the main bathroom and one separate. Quite a lot of their accommodation have 2 loos, you need to look at floorpans and not descriptions I think. Sure most CPs will be the same.

pinkchampagne1 Tue 25-Apr-17 15:38:17

The VIP lodge we stayed in in Erperheide Center Parcs had 2 toilets. I think the lodges in Le Lac d'Ailette in France all have two bathrooms too. You can see descriptions of each lodge on their website. We are staying in a wooden lodge in Berny Riviere in France for May half term and this has two toilets.

OldLagNewName Tue 25-Apr-17 16:27:40

Thanks all, I will try those leads. I really wish you could search by no. of bathrooms, like HomeAway!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now