Holiday village type holiday with rooms big enough to sleep 2 adults & 3 children?

(8 Posts)
ReindeerPoop Thu 20-Apr-17 17:56:56

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Every hotel I enquire about seems to quote based on 2rooms sad (for Summer 2018)

budgiegirl Thu 20-Apr-17 21:40:57

We went to the Gural Premier in Belek, Turkey. They had family rooms that were 2 connected rooms sharing one bathroom, the first had a double bed, the second had twins beds and a very comfortable camp bed. Each room had it's own mini bar, tv, balcony etc.
It was a lovely hotel.

Nospringflower Thu 20-Apr-17 22:57:47

I need this too but I'm not too keen on Turkey this year. Thinking about greek islands or Portugal.

mummymeister Thu 20-Apr-17 23:06:34

we are a large family and this is why we always ended up in a villa or cottage rather than a hotel because we got fed up trying to find one to sleep us all or dividing up one adult per room. there is a website called take5 which might be of help.

Hersetta427 Fri 21-Apr-17 16:55:51

A number of the holiday villages sleep 5 in a room /1 bed apartment.

Cyprus
Turkey
Rhodes (although they only have a few of them)
Costa del Sol
Majorca

Move2yorkshire Fri 21-Apr-17 17:02:45

HOTEL GLOBALES BOUGANVILLA
Sa Coma, Majorca Has 2 bed apartments all inclusive

purplehonesty Fri 21-Apr-17 17:16:30

Have a look at jet2 hols
Maspalomas Gran Canaria hotel Dunas suites and villas resort
Go for the 2 bed 'villa' that's what we are doing next month. Free child places too ;)

Shamoffour Fri 21-Apr-17 17:32:14

Be careful if you do end up booking a holiday village. We booked what we thought were interconnecting rooms last year at the one in Majorca. We we arrived they weren't and the hotel couldn't do anything. We spent the week with me in one room with a toddler and child and dh in another room with toddler and child. Totally ruined the holiday and when we complained to first choice they basically said tough we can never guarantee the rooms will be connecting it's down to the hotel.
We are going to the princess yaiza in lanzerrotte in May it's fab loads to do for the kids and a nice resort.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now